International Investors Mortgage, LLC was founded by bringing together professionals from the immigration, investment, and mortgage industries. Our founders realized that there was a lack of access to quality credit solutions in the US for new immigrants and foreign nationals.
Due to their lack of sufficient credit history, assets, or income in the US, a large percentage of international investors and foreign nationals are underserved by traditional lenders in the US, despite having solid credit histories in their home countries.
International investors and foreign nationals in the US need a champion to understand their needs and provide solutions to access US credit and financing options.
Our goal is to be a one-stop shop for foreign nationals wanting to access US credit and financing options.
Our services are underpinned by our deep knowledge in the financial space as well as the founding team’s decades of experience in delivering white glove services to foreign investors. Owing to our deep experience in the immigration and private investments segments, we very well understand the profiles and needs of foreign investors, helping us bring forth innovative US loan options for them.
Our Value Addition
IIM has partnered with the best in the industry to provide an end-to-end solution that is personalized for each client.
- Understanding property choices in the US – primary residence for self-use, vacation homes, rental income properties, or commercial real estate options
- Access to a countrywide network of brokerage services and leading real estate agents to identify the right property, obtain investment advice, and arrange viewing options
- Capital providers that understand foreign investor needs for financing options
- Consultation & support to complete all of the documentation including finding the most beneficial structure whether in the name of an individual, multiple family members, a trust or an LLC
- Fully transparent fee
- All-in interest rates and fees instead of multiple charges and hidden fees
- Closing costs and origination fees can be included in the loan value itself
- Clear explanation of the underwriting process with the rationale behind proposed down payment requirement and interest rates offered
- Built in flexibility for early loan repayments
- Refinancing opportunities at lower interest rates